Selling your apartment or house at the right price is one factor to consider before making a transaction. How can you do this correctly in the current real estate market while still acting judiciously?
Estimating the price of your apartment or house is a crucial step in the process of selling a property.
Based on our experience, putting property for sale at the right price is particularly critical. A good property listed at a price too high will be less visited and will make you lose time and money.
The buyer will also have a larger margin of negotiation with a listing that has stayed on the market for a long time.
The wrong criteria
This process requires open-mindedness and flexibility. More often than not, he who wants to sell his property thinks about his future projects and ideas (« how much do I need for my next real estate purchase? ») or about the success of a sale made by a neighbor, friend, or a comparable good.
The features that raise the price of an apartment or house in Port Grimaud
– work voted on by the co-ownership, and therefore not accountable to the future buyer
– potential “love at first sight”
– an impersonalized home, permitting the buyer to easily personalize it himself
– a high floor: less neighbors, more light
– the view
– energy performance
– the presence of a garden or a swimming pool
– the presence of a mooring and its size
– the placement and layout of the rooms
– a detached house
The features that lower the price of a property
– the absence of a mooring right in front of your property
– “uncharacteristic” aspect of the home, or a home very personalized, which could make moving in more difficult
– work to be done in the home
– for apartments, work to be done in the building and not voted on at the time of the sale: supplementary charge for the future buyer
– bad isolation and/or bad energy performance, making the future buyer spend more on utilities
– home has been on sale for more than a year.
As real estate experts, our field experience as well as the tools we have at your disposal allow us to set the best sale price possible. We know how many similar accommodations have been recently sold and at what price. Our daily conversations with potential buyers allow us to know their wishes, their demands and the budget that they are ready to invest for an accommodation like yours.
We invite you to contact one of the members of our team: Marion, Yael, Gilles or Kim to visit the property you wish to sell and establish an estimate in accordance to market rates. The goal is to allow you to sell your house or apartment as soon as possible and at the most profitable price for you.
We hope to see you soon at the agency located at 32 place des Artisans in Grimaud. From the end of March to mid-October, the agency is open from Monday to Saturday morning and we can also meet by appointment Saturday afternoons and Sundays.