we are really proud and incredibly happy to let you new that the new issue of our quarterly magazine is out: Port Grimaud by Boutemy.
This new issue is really close to our hearts as it is devoted to the 50th anniversary of our seaside village. On June 14, 2016, François Spoerry, the architect of the village will have obtained his construction permit 50 years before.
50 years that the village has been a true typical Provençal village. Who could guess that this charming South of France harbor was just a swamp only a few decades ago?
In our magazine written in French and English for our European readers, you’ll find:
- The editorial written by Marion Boutemy who runs Boutemy Real Estate
– 50 years of Port Grimaud (1966-2016): the event!
– a selection of villas and houses available for sale in the village. We are the sole agent for most of them so please get in touch with us shortly if you’ve found the property of your dreams. Now that the high season has begun, our real estate agency is open 7 days a week. You can walk in on Sunday mornings (10:00 am to 12:30pm) or schedule an appointment on Sunday afternoons.
– information about some of our apartments for sale. We can show you many more at the agency. And if you are really busy and don’t have much time to devote to visits, we can partner with the other agencies at Port Grimaud to find the perfect apartment for you based on your wishes and criteria.
– a detailed map of Port Grimaud that we’ve designed ourselves. Keep it with you at all times during your stay at Port Grimaud. It will help you find your way in the village and in the 3 « neighborhoods » (Port Grimaud I, Port Grimaud II or South and Port Grimaud III).
And for those of you who’d rather read a paper copy of our magazine, we’ll distribute it as of next week at the agency and in the village.